Coming up with a retirement savings plan of your own can be stressful. No matter how you plan to spend your years in retirement, it’s best to be prepared for whatever may come your way. If you’re unsure if you have the right retirement savings plan or want to know what your savings should be by your age, contact one of our licensed agents to help guide you to a strategy that works best for you.
Questions You May Have
- How do I start saving for retirement?
- Am I saving enough for retirement? How long will my retirement savings last?
- How do I know how much I’ll need to comfortably live in retirement?
Preparing for retirement requires knowing the answer to these questions and so much more. WFG licensed agents can offer you their knowledge and experience to help you get the information and products that can help you live well in your golden years.
What We Offer
- In the United States, our product offerings include annuities, which you purchase from an insurance company in either a single payment or through a series of payments. Your payout can come in either in a lump sum or be paid out over time. Our life licensed agents can offer fixed and fixed indexed annuities from a variety of providers.
- In Canada, our properly licensed agents can offer Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs) or Tax-Free Savings Accounts (TFSA), with agreements with leading product providers, to help you save for retirement. While an RRSP is specifically designed for retirement, a TFSA can be used for this purpose or any savings goal. Please ask your WFG agent which one would be right for you.
We are Here to Help
Need help choosing products and services to pursue your financial goals? Our financial professionals are standing by with the insight and tools you need to put them within reach.